Values and Ethos
At Furness Education Trust, we understand that every parent wants the best for their child. So do we – and we believe a great way to achieve this is by our schools working together as part of our Trust to deliver our aims, whilst embodying our values.
Our approach must be led by our shared values, creating a sense of Trust identity and shared responsibility for what happens in our own school and in all the other schools in the Trust; to discover and nurture the potential of every child; to feel as responsible for giving children in all Trust schools outstanding educational opportunities.
Furness Education Trust Aims
- To deliver a seamless education built on collaboration by working together as a family of like-minded schools underpinned by our moral purpose to drive educational excellence. Through high aspiration, outstanding achievement and lifelong learning skills for all of our students, we will deliver seamless educational excellence.
- To place the needs of all our young people at the heart of everything that we do.
- For Furness Education Trust to have a sustained impact upon school improvement in each member school.
- To remain innovative, forward thinking and deliver strategies that are research-based and provide exceptional outcomes for our students.
Furness Education Trust Values
- Collaboration – working together for the benefit of all our children across the Trust
- Integrity – sharing our challenges so that we can trust and support each other to improve
- Aspiration – creating aspiration for both staff and students, encouraging high expectations and improving life chances for all children regardless of their background
- Excellence – delivering excellence in all areas, providing the best for our students and community
Through collaboration, with integrity and aspiration, we can achieve excellence.